The Castle of Grumello overlooks the village of Grumello del Monte and its vineyards. It is located in the heart of the Valcalepio region, in the hills between Bergamo and Lake Iseo. The origins of the castle date back to the Middle Ages. In 1953, the Castle and its vineyards became the property of the Reschigna Kettlitz family of Milan.
Credits: the_field('crediti'); ?> endif; ?>