GRAN TOUR BUSES
The main places facing the Iseo Lake can all be reached with a grand tour bus.
– To reach the towns on the eastern shore of the lake, Sulzano and Sale Marasino (both with boarding to Monte Isola), follow the directions up to Iseo and continue along the coast road;
– To reach Pisogne and Lovere from Brescia, travel along the SP510;
– To reach Lovere from Milan, travel along the SS42;
– To reach Sarnico, the recommended exit is the A4 Palazzolo Sull’ Oglio and continue along the SP469;
– To reach Lovere from Sarnico, travel along the SP469 up to Riva di Solto, follow then SP77 to Solto Collina and then the SS42 up to Lovere (the stretch on the lake coast between Riva di Solto and Castro is NOT accessible with GT buses).
Stops for passengers’ drop-off and pick-up and GT buses parking spaces:
- ISEO: toll parking spaces in Via Ninfea, 94 (Iseo south).
€ 5 per hour from 8 am to 11 pm – payment with coins and credit card (no paper bills).
Info: Comune di Iseo – +39 030 980161 – [email protected] – www.comune.iseo.bs.it
Passengers’ drop-off/pick-up in Via Gorzoni at the line bus stop.
- LOVERE: free parking space in Piazzale Aldo Moro (former Piazzale Marconi) – 3 parking spaces, it is not allowed to park either cars or coaches on Saturdays from 5 am to 3 pm because of the weekly market – and another one in Via Giorgio Paglia, near the swimming pool – 1 parking space. Passengers’ drop-off/pick-up in Piazza Tredici Martiri, in the centre of the town.
- MARONE: free parking in Via Cristini, 5 (1 Km from the Oil’s roundabout, near the Roman Villa, 800 meters from the center).
Passengers’ drop-off/pick-up at the line bus stop in the center, near the fountain of the Parish Church.
- PISOGNE: parking disc 2 hours in Via Piangrande (lido area) – 1 parking space; free parking space at the Church of the Madonna della Neve (Romanino’s Church, 600 meters from the center); parking space next to the pedestrian underpass to the lake promenade, in Via Trobiolo; free parking spaces in the industrial area, far from the center, with driver on board.
NB: IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO PARK AT THE SHOPPING CENTER.
Passengers’ drop-off/pick-up at the train station.
- PROVAGLIO D’ISEO: free parking space in Via Sebina (in front of the Monastery San Pietro in Lamosa).
- SARNICO: free parking space in Via Cortivo
Passengers’ drop-off/pick-up (15 mins) in Piazza Matteotti.
- SULZANO: only passengers’ drop-off/pick up, as follows:
– towards Sale Marasino – line bus stop near the traffic light;
– towards Iseo – line bus stop under the town hall.
It is advisable to reach the first roundabout in Sale Marasino and turning back until the town hall’s bus stop.
BUS LINES: see the page How to move