The Infopoint Lago d’Iseo e Franciacorta is located in the center of Iseo, on the Lungolago Marconi at no. 2c.
Meeting point between the needs of the tourist and the several offers of the territory, the office is open all year round and has a multilingual staff to meet the requests of users with cordiality and professionalism.
The main services offered to visitors are:
- Tourist information and distribution of material relating to the historical, naturalistic, cultural, artistic, sports and food and wine aspects of the area of competence, of the entire province of Brescia and of the most important cities in the region Lombardia;
- Distribution of maps of paths, excursions and cycle / pedestrian itineraries to discover the environmental heritage of Lake Iseo and Franciacorta;
- Information about accommodation facilities and restaurants;
- Transport and road information;
- Information on events and shows in the area and in the whole province;
- Emission and stamping of #IlPassaporto #InLombardia;
- Nautical records office for the Basin Authority of the lakes Iseo, Endine and Moro.