The Church of San Michele is located in the northeastern contrada of Foresto Sparso. It’s very similar to St Mary in Gafforelli’s which is on a plinth on the homonymous road leading to the center of villager. Built in the early seventeenth century, as confirmed by documents dating back 1712, it’s located east of the municipal area. The building, similar to St Mary in Gafforelli’s, has an orderly façade with four pilasters, crowned by cornice and pediment. Originally composed by a single nave divided into three spans, at a later date it has been equipped on the left side with a small side aisle, exclusively reserved for faithful men as they used once in the country. Of some interest is the presbytery, with a semi-hexagonal plant, slightly elevated above the hall with an altar in gilded wood of exquisite workmanship, which is also complemented by a wooden choir with thirteen seats built in 1700.