Ex-Cemetery Chapel


Located beside the parish church, it was originally the community cemetery. Its current octagonal form, which recalls the architecture of the old early Christian baptisteries, dates back to 1703 when the building was transformed into a chapel. Frescoes by the painter Domenico Voltolini from Iseo are housed inside.

Iniziativa realizzata nell’ambito del bando Wonderfood & Wine di Regione Lombardia e Unioncamere Lombardia per la promozione di Sapore inLOMBARDIA

Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy • Progettato e sviluppato da Linoolmostudio Marketing Turistico