The church is dedicated to the Presentation of Virgin Mary to the Temple, and dates back to 1685. More precisely, it dates to 6th November of that year when Giacomo Pezzoli, the canon of Bergamo cathedral, blessed the new building. The shape of the church is a half cross with a chapel on the east side. The presbytery is square. On the south side there is an opening with an outdoor atrium. The entrance is to be found on the side opposite the altar, and is reached up a double flight of steps. The ceiling is barrel vaulted with three small medallions. The main chapel is dedicated to the Virgin Mary, who is portrayed in a fresco.