It has been the first campsite open in 1954 on lake Iseo and has been family-run for three generations. The campsite welcomes the guests in a very special environment, as at the beginning of its history. It is possible to ask for a car park next to the pitch or a private hedged car park. The campsite accepts small dogs with polite owners.
In order to make the holidays of the guests easier the campsite offers some well-equipped caravans; Guests can find table and chairs, electrical system, gas cooker, fridge, crockery and cushions. Sheets, blankets, pillow cases and towels are not included and are not available for rent. Outside there are a table, some chairs and a beach umbrella. Inside the campsite there is also a café.
Photos and translation by Campeggio Pilzone