Tenuta Castello di Grumello

Located in the heart of Valcalepio, between Bergamo and Lake Iseo, the Castle of Grumello was erected as a military fortress around the year 1000 and later transformed into an aristocratic residence.
The tower with Guelph battlements, the Knights’ room, and the cellars are what remains of the medieval fortress, while the palace and the chapel date back to 1700.
Since the fifties, thanks to the technical support in the past of the winemaker Carlo Zadra and currently of Paolo Zadra, the Castle, and its winery have given new impetus to the wine tradition of the territory of Grumello with the production of high-quality wines.
The Castle and its wineries are members of the Wine Tourism Movement.

The Castle is open to the public, upon reservation, for guided tours, walks in the vineyards, and tastings of its wines accompanied by typical products.

Services offered:

  • Disabled access: yes
  • Opening on weekends: only by reservation
  • Meeting room
  • Catering service: only by reservation
  • Rooms: no
  • Pets allowed: only small size if kept on a leash
  • Guided tours: Only by reservation, daily according to availability
  • Guided tours in foreign languages: English
  • Direct sale to the public: Wine

Iniziativa realizzata nell’ambito del bando Wonderfood & Wine di Regione Lombardia e Unioncamere Lombardia per la promozione di Sapore inLOMBARDIA

Privacy Policy | Cookie PolicyPrivacy preferences • Progettato e sviluppato da Linoolmostudio Marketing Turistico

Accessibility Tools

  • Content scaling 100%
  • Font size 100%
  • Line height 100%
  • Letter spacing 100%