The church of San Pantaleone stands in the del Monte community. Possibly dedicated to Santa Maria della Rovera in antiquity and rebuilt in the 18th century, first official mention of it is made in 1703 as the “Oratory of San Pantaleone”, and as belonging to the churches of Grumello. Outside of Grumello and north of the castle, a small church rises on Calvario hill which is the remaining absidal space of the original church of Santa Croce which was built in 1647. Not far away, there is a private chapel in Villa Pecori Giraldi. A chapel dedicated to the Alpine soldiers has been recently built on a hill on a fork in the road for Gandosso. There is a private noble chapel in the complex of the castle, originally the residence of the Gonzaga family.