Built on a modest high ground and connected to the main road with an impressive staircase of 50 steps. The church was built at the end of 1600. The building has static problems with noticeable crackings in the upper part of the wall in the north-east corner and the detachment of the bell tower from the wall of the sacristy. Historical, public and church archives have delivered poor documentation for now, limited to the date of merger in 1737 of a bell, requisitioned during the II World War. The circumstance however allows to determine a date of completion of the construction work. The church, with a central octagonal – shaped unequal sides plan and a presbytery square covered by a barrel vault, is characterized by two large intersecting arches to hold the roof.