Acquasplash water park
Many attractions and water games for the amusement for all ages with areas dedicated to children.
You will spend days of fun between entertainment and relaxations in the restaurants and gardens.
Norms for accessing the park safely
- Those who have flu/respiratory symptoms or in the presence of body temperature equal to or higher than 37.5 ° are not allowed to enter the park, nor those who have come into contact with people positive to the virus in the previous 14 days.
- In the park it is not necessary to wear a mask, we ask you to wear it when you cannot maintain the safety distance of 1 meter, when you go to the bar, to the toilets, to the bazaar and wardrobe lockers.
- If you are not from the same family group we ask you to always keep the safety distance of 1 meter both in the park and in the water.
- Hand dispensers are available at various points in the park.
- We ask you to follow the indications of the signs scattered in the park and the directives of the bathing assistants and internal staff.
- The umbrellas you find in the lawn and the umbrellas with the deckchairs scattered in the park are already spaced according to the safety regulations; the beds for rent are already sanitized and ready for use, place them at a distance of 1.5 meters; even the wipes must be positioned at a safety distance of 1.5 meters.
- It is not allowed to change the position of umbrellas and deck chairs, tables and chairs in the picnic areas as they are placed at a safe distance according to the regulations. The tables and chairs in the picnic areas are at a safe distance.
- For those wishing to avoid queues at the checkout, the purchase of tickets online is always available.
- No reservation is required.
- Lockers and their bracelets with keys are cleaned and sanitized daily.
- Children born from 2007 onwards (date of birth following or equal to 01/01/2007) must enter accompanied, both as a single entrance and with a subscription.
The rules described in the general regulation remain valid.